YPI’s P3 Government Conference Panel
Delivery of Infrastructure projects across the United States has largely been driven by State and local governments, with support from the Federal government’s existing financing and grant programs. As a result, this conversation will focus on both the Federal and State perspectives on opportunities that exist at State and local level and how the Build America Bureau (BAB) can further stimulate the innovative delivery and financing markets for infrastructure across the United States. Panelists will engage in discussion and seek audience participation on where BAB been historically successful, and what areas exist for improvement. BAB leadership will discuss future plans for the organization, particularly diversification of the loan programs and providing technical assistance to emerging markets. Other panelists will provide real-time reaction to these proposals from a State implementation perspective.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator – Morteza Farajian, Executive Director – Build America Bureau
- Panelist – Daniel Schned, Project Development Lead – Build America Bureau
- Panelist – Shawn Wilson, Secretary of Transportation – Louisiana
- Panelist – Ryan Drajewicz, Chief of Staff – Governor of Connecticut
- Panelist – Matthew Neuringer, Attorney – Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP